Thursday, February 21, 2013

An Apple A Day



Before the 1980’s an apple was just a small, sweet fruit that we ate; however, now when you hear someone say apple, you don’t just think about the fruit.  Apple Inc. (formally Apple Computers) has put a whole new twist on technology… and fruit. 

I have been a loyal Apple customer for about 9 years now.  I’ve owned an iPod, iPod Nano, iTouch, iPhone, Mac Book and many Apple accessories.  Not only have I liked the company because of the really advanced products they make, but also I really respected their CEO Steve Jobs. 

One of the most interesting things about Apple is the way they create brand loyalty with their customers.  They don’t have to worry too much about competition because they are the competition.  They create new, innovative products before other competitors are even thinking about a new product.  They are always a step ahead of the game, and a lot of their brand awareness and loyalty comes from their marketing. 

They have increased creativity on their product commercials as the company has progressed. Yet even from the very beginning, Apple’s commercials follow the same clean, uncluttered, simple, bright theme.  Check this out; this is the first Apple promotional video EVER for the iPod. 




See how much they have grown with their promotional videos, check out their latest commercial:  


No comments:

Post a Comment